Monday 30 March 2009

Tick tock

Waiting for the funeral and celebration of my gran's life to be over tomorrow. I bought some lovely tops today to wear - one is bright purple with fawn and beige stripes, and a green and pink floral top with pink sequins on it - nicer than it sounds honest! Gran liked bright colours and would hate everyone to be in unrelieved black.

Poor Cirrus is coughing still - he did improve almost entirely then got worse again - as a result David the vet is coming on Wednesday to do a tracheal wash on him to see if we can figure out once and for all what the heck is going on with him!

Physio is very pleased with my leg this morning - so much stronger - I can do nearly 30 one legged tiptoe manoeuvres in a row now! It still looks pretty ghastly - weak and still discoloured - I'll get some recent pics and blog the whole story soon, for posterity like!!

Anyhow that's all for today, just checking in.

Hugs

Niki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment