Sunday 22 March 2009

More on my Gran

She's not doing so well today - the Dr's say that it is all stuff that can happen after a gut op, but its depressing and distressing to see. She is vomiting a lot, and as the gut isn't working its basically poo that is coming up. Which is grim for her poor girl. She is so thin and frail and obviously feeling terrible.

I did manage to give her a good dose of Reiki today, which made me feel better, and hopefully her as well.

My face has not been great today - had a busy day yesterday with the horse dentist, so it was hard work for me as there is a lot of interaction, holding noses in place!! Both were very good though. I slept this morning, had some really odd dreams again, I think I need to listen to the nice dreams CD again!!

The travelling to the hospital and then the visit is always tough on my face, but there you go - but I'm back home and pretty sore now, had two lollipops today. I have physio class for my leg tomorrow at 9.00 a.m.

Must go, its Lost now!

Niki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment