Saturday 3 October 2009

A date!!

FINALLY got a date for the MCS operation - 10th November.

Its later than we thought, but the surgeon wants the right team, and to be around afterwards as it is such a rare operation. But it's brilliant having a date to focus on and to stop feeling like a crazy person never knowing if today is the day!

Today I treated a horse in the next village - he has muscular stiffness so Bowen is brilliant for him - although he is a cob and black, he reminded me a lot of Fizz, so that was happysad. I've lent the owner my libra trek saddle, as I think his own saddle is causing problems with his back. Its great treating this horse as I get my aromatherapy massages in return!!

Head has been rotten today - but the wind always jazzes it up.

Ben came back from the US with lots of chocolate - so I've discovered peanutbutter cups - OMG they are lovely, though even I can only eat 2 at a time!

So I feel as if I have a spare month now - a clear birthday, and can get Cirrus clipped a bit later - and even ride him a bit!!

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment