Tuesday 29 September 2009

circling the drain....

STILL no date......

Went to the GP today, saw a crappy locum. Since I started the cyclizine and ondancetron (anti-emetics) I've had ulcers in my nose, and then about a month ago I started getting painful spots in my nose that took ages to heal. When the two last ones healed, and I started getting another one straight away I was persuaded to go to the GP to get cream and a swab to check for a staph infection - don't really want that when you are about to get brain surgery!

Locum was a pain, saying they'd do that in the hospital if they were worried, but I can't risk them sending me home! So he capitulated, after he talked me down from the ceiling. Suprised myself at how hysterical I came very quickly!

Cirrus has rubbed his legs, face and shoulder raw, not happy at all poor boy. I've clipped the places out and potioned them. I hope they recover really quickly.

Went to church on Sunday again - I asked a neighbour for a lift. It was lovely service, a harvest one. It's about the only place I feel peaceful and less in pain, in church, which is one massive shock for me! I was given the definate message several months ago that I had to start going to church, which is strange for a non-believer, but I don't tend to argue for too long with such a dictate from my guides!

Am going out on Sunday evening with some friends - a rare and fun thing to do!

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment