Tuesday 7 July 2009

Response from Mr Simpson

Well I e-mailed Mr Simpson asking what to do when I have my major attacks, and he responded very quickly with the suggestion or pethedine or ketamine. Now I would just have to figure out how to get to the hospital to have those jabs!!

He also suggested oramorph for the day to day worse pain - so will see if GP will dish it up on Thurs. Its a pain having to ramp up the drugs, but the fent isn'ttouching it at the moment and I really just want to be able to sit on my horse occassionally, play with the puppy and not have to waste so much energy just sitting up.

I had a rotten day yesterday, with pain and incredible exhaustion - turned out I'd missed my tramadol SR dose at 7 am!! Not good.

Alfie the puppy is doing grand - he's learnt sit, down and leave it, and getting there with roll over. His toilet training is a bit hit and miss still - we are still having to take him out all the time - but he sits by the door if he needs to poo, so it will only be a matter of time before he does that for wees as well. He's got his second jab on Thursday, after which we can hit the road with him and get him out and about.

Horses are fine. Really really want to ride though, stamp stamp.

Niki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment