Friday 10 July 2009

Got the drugs....

The GP came up trumps and RX'd me the oramorph and a shed load of anti-emetics to allow me to take the oramorph or more lollipops - without them two is my max. Some confusion as to whether the oramorph is for the big do's or if its for the worse day to day pain. I thought it was the latter and the ketamine etc was for the baddies. Still I guess I'll figure it out.

Alfie is ace! He's learning at the speed of light - he's SO clever. He's beautiful as well.

Doughnut had got "bow" down pat - he's doing it all on his own on command now. I'm so proud of him! Cirrus is as wonderful as ever, and is doing fabulously with his sweet itch - the cavelesse cream/gel is miraculous and its a darn shame that it only comes with the feed supplement, so you are let with this weeny tube! Some stupid licencing issue.

Am working hard on a cross stitch at the moment - for a friend's birthday pressie. Its challenging and fun!

Niki x

No comments:

Post a Comment