Thursday 19 February 2009

E-mail help

Today I got a great e-mail from a lady in Wales who had a similar procedure done for cluster headaches. It took her three years to fight HCW and get the funding, and she is full of very useful advice. I'm very grateful to her.

Took the form into the GP's to get copies of the letters and we have a meeting with our AM on Monday. We need to clear up the issue of the ethics approval prior to that I would imagine.

Today I also had physio on my leg, which was badly trodden on by a horse in December - I've been enrolled on the lower limb exersise class to help strengthen the ankle which was affected when the shock wave from the impact swept down the leg. They say it is going to be a bad scar on the inside of the leg above the ankle, despite nearly 2 months of physio. I'm pretty unbothered, though I do hope that it doesn't prove painful to ride. It sound sick, but it was a novel and twistedly nice thing to have such a graphic injury for people to ooh and ahhh over - its hard with TN as you look perfectly ok, although I do go a very strange colour when I am really bad, so its hard for people to appreciate the pain or assess how you are feeling.

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment